Supporting NYCGB

NYCGB is grateful to many individuals and organisations for funding our work with Britain's best young singers.

For 2015/2016, to underpin NYCGB’s entire programme of work it will cost £1,648,600. This includes the nationwide auditions tour to 22 regional venues, 10 residential training courses, our concerts and collaborations, International tour to China, Fellowship Programme, Widening Access and Engagement Programme and Bursary Support. Approximately 52% of our income is generated from private and statutory sources and the remainder (48%) from box office sales, student fees, music hire, merchandise and recording sales.

To continue our work NYCGB relies on support from individuals, trusts and foundations and corporations. Our supporters include educational and cultural public bodies, trusts and foundations, corporate businesses and individuals. We value each one of our supporters greatly.

There are as many different ways of supporting NYCGB as reasons for doing so, so whether you can support us financially with a large or small gift or by an in-kind arrangement, we hope you'll consider helping us to fulfil our goals for the UK's best young singers.

 

Find out more about how you can support our work via the links below:

Friends Scheme

Vocal Supporters Programme

Trusts and Foundations

Corporate Partners

Alumni

 

Youth Music
NSPCC