Become a Vocal Supporter
...and enjoy a closer relationship with the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain through making an important contribution towards a specific area of our activity.
For this programme, we can direct your donation towards a particular area of our work with which you have a connection.
You can become a Vocal Supporter by making a donation of £500-£5,000. You can select the amount and the area of work you would like to support, for example:
- £540 will fund a single course bursary for a Junior Choir member
- £1,250 will fund an annual bursary for a National Youth Choir member
- £2,000 will fund a single audition session
- £3,000 will support a series of grassroots activities in areas of low cutural engagement as part of our Widening Access and Engagement Programme
- £4,000 will fund an annual bursary for an aspiring professional musician on our Fellowship Programme
- £5,000 will fund a new choral commission
You can join online by clicking the below preferred level of support.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or set up a standing order please click the below link to download a form.
In return for your kind donation we will keep you informed about the progress of your chosen area of support through regular updates and exclusive invitations, as well as the following benefits.
- Special presentation pack including reviews and an annual report on the development of the Vocal Support programme and Bursary Fund
- Acknowledgement of your Vocal Support in concert programmes and on the NYCGB website
- Two complimentary tickets and programmes to any NYCGB-promoted performances throughout the year
- Invitations to attend concert receptions with other Vocal Supporters and special guests
- Exclusive invitations to visit residential courses, recording sessions and concert day rehearsals
- Regular e-letters containing news about NYCGB activities and developments plus advance information and priority booking for NYCGB-promoted concerts